Heatherwoode is one of the state’s premier public golf clubs, located conveniently between Dayton and Cincinnati in Springboro, Ohio. It’s more than a golf course. It’s a destination. Heatherwoode impresses with amenities that go well beyond standard. Expect luxury. Golf at Heatherwoode.
Along with a championship golf course boasting breathtaking views at every hole. Heatherwoode features a variety of additional amenities that make golfing here worth experiencing.
- Wednesday parties on the deck with live music, seasonally
- Bourbon and cigar tastings during seasonal Wednesday parties on the deck
- Fully-stocked pro shop with golf equipment and golf attire from the finest name brands in golf
- Springboro's only walk-in humidor and cigar shop
- 40,000 square feet of natural Bermuda grass tees
- 8,000 square-foot putting green
- Automated tees
- 30 hitting stations
- Exceptional short game practice area
- Greenside bunkers and fairway bunkers
- Piped-in music
- Adirondack chairs
- Nine-foot umbrellas
Plan your wedding, banquet or next special event at Heatherwoode to take advantage of an experience that creates a beautiful setting for lasting memories. Learn more here.