Heatherwoode is one of the state’s premier public golf clubs, located conveniently between Dayton and Cincinnati in Springboro, Ohio. It’s more than a golf course. It’s a destination. Heatherwoode impresses with amenities that go well beyond standard. Expect luxury. Golf at Heatherwoode.
Along with a championship golf course boasting breathtaking views at every hole. Heatherwoode features a variety of additional amenities that make golfing here worth experiencing.
- Wednesday parties on the deck with live music, seasonally
- Bourbon and cigar tastings during seasonal Wednesday parties on the deck
- Fully-stocked pro shop with golf equipment and golf attire from the finest name brands in golf
- Springboro's only walk-in humidor and cigar shop
- 40,000 square feet of natural Bermuda grass tees
- 8,000 square-foot putting green
- Automated tees
- 30 hitting stations
- Exceptional short game practice area
- Greenside bunkers and fairway bunkers
- Piped-in music
- Adirondack chairs
- Nine-foot umbrellas
Enhance your playing experience, with the benefit of on-course GPS, interactive scorekeeping, playing tips and access to the club’s food and beverage menu with Heatherwoode’s exclusive complimentary companion app, available in the App Store or Google Play.
Plan your wedding, banquet or next special event at Heatherwoode to take advantage of an experience that creates a beautiful setting for lasting memories. Learn more here.